What you’ll do:
• Maintain current Java applications.
• Troubleshoot issues and bring resolution to problems by modifying code, configuration, data cleanliness, etc.
• Modify existing functionality/features as required by the business teams.
• Analyze opportunities to optimize current environment, adding additional 3rd party solutions where appropriate.
• Create / maintain interfaces and integration tools with current systems.
• Investigate and implement API’s/WebServices to connect existing systems with upcoming 3rd party and/or global Autoliv applications.
What is required:
• 1-5 years experience in:
- Development skillset, including:
- o Experience with Object Oriented languages Java, C,
- o SOAP / REST API
- o JDBC / SQL database access and connectivity (DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
- Database Dev/Ops
- o Experience with Oracle Databases (Design, Backup/Recovery,DB Performance, Reporting, SQL Writing/Tuning).
- o Experience with Power Builder a plus.
- o Experience with SQL Developer or Toad.
- o Experience Monitoring Database Health.
- o Experience with patching and managing windows servers.
- o Experience troubleshooting DB connections and interfaces.
- IBM AS/400 knowledge a plus
- English Proficiency in both written and verbal
- Ability to Travel Internationally
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
Effective February 14th. 2022, this position is eligible for internal referral bonus.