Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives
What you’ll do:
Serve as a subject matter expert on MDM solution
• Work closely with solution architect and business
• Design alignment of MDM models with business model
• Translate requirements to technical specifications for all Informatica MDM tiers
• Design and implement complex entity relationship
• Design and implement MDM UI (in Provisioning tool)
• Design and implement Match Rules
• Define business process workflows using MDM tool
• Conducts MDM unit tests and code reviews
• Participate on code performance tuning
• Participate on administration tasks
• Participate on deployment tasks using DevOps
• Design and implement complex Power center (PWC) mappings and workflows • Conducts PWC unit tests and code reviews, Conducts on PWC deployment tasks using DevOps
What is required:
- BA or Equivalent in Engineering, or Computer Science 1-5 Yrs professional experience.
• 2+ years of experience with Master Data Management project life cycle o Data modeling in MDM console o UI development using Provisioning tool o Match and Merge rules o Deployment process.
• 2+ years of experience with Master Data Management administration, Data modeling, Oracle, Snowflake, Data Integration using Informatica Power Center
- Customer service
- Excellent English skills.
- Manage Execution.
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
Effective March 24th. 2022, this position is eligible for internal referral bonus.