Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives
What you’ll do:
- Ensure payroll and attendance system work correctly, ensure that their work is timely and accurate, and that they are following Autoliv policies and procedures. Work with Payroll Team to ensure all payroll items are correct and complete
- Ensure that payroll practices are complaint to national legislation.
- Secure that there are sufficient levels of control to prevent any type of fraud with payments (sox controls).
- Being the super user of payroll system and time and attendance system, secure that HR leads, and managers work with these system properties
- Develop and oversee payroll / benefits cause tracking and management that ensure all cases are logged and resolved on timely basis.
- Support in annual Mercer survey of salary and benefits.
- Strong Communication and follow up with the broker of medical and life insurances.
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with employees and HR Managers, while stressing urgency to meet payroll deadlines. Help Coordinators adopt best practices for ensuring accuracy and timeliness
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, or related.
- 10 years of experience in Payroll area in the industry sector (automotive, desirable).
- Experience in benefits processes.
- Project Management experience.
- Tress knowledge system, Excel, payroll taxes, SUA, attendance system.
- Fluent English.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
- Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
- Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.