Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
Assist in engineering activities including design, fabrication, assembly, testing and modification of automotive airbag modules
• Execute validation/verification testing to demonstrate customer specification.
• Develop 3D and 2D data for internal and external communication.
• Communicate with customers and suppliers to complete assignments in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities
• Exhibit pro-active safety behavior • Recognize non-conformances
• Collect and compile engineering statistical data.
• Tear down and analyze live and deployed modules and components.
• Follow written and verbal instructions.
What is required:
Mechanical Engineering Degree (BSME) or equivalent.
• Must be able to use computer software such as Excel, Word, Power Point.
• 3D computer skills (CATIA is beneficial).
• Ability to understand assembly and component drawings (GD&T is beneficial).
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Have good listening skills and the ability to work independently as well as be self-motivated.