Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives
What you’ll do:
Manage AS100 Cushion projects ensuring the 4 key aspects (Client, Time, Function and Cost). Core Responsibilities and Activities:
• Proactively identify, track and mitigate the risks of project.
• Ensure communication with internal client and involved parties; Timing, validation needs and cost impact, among others.
What is required:
-Industrial Engineer or similar
-Negotiation, leadership, decision making.
-Excellent English skills
-At least 3 years of Previous experience in Engineering.
- Knowledge in Project Management is desired.
- Knowledge in Engineering change management is a must.
- Knowledge in sewing process is desired.
Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business