Launch Process Engineer (Temporary)
What you’ll do:
- Actively participate in the multidisciplinary team of the AS100 project from TG0 to TG4.
- Perform the start-up of the process
- Release cells for part production with the specified quality.
- Release processes (Loop 1 and 2, R@R, etc.)
- Document processes
- Comply with customer requirements.
- PFMEA update at program launch
- Lead R@R activities as well as customer requirements. · Verify the closing of open shares before SOP.
- Identify risks, analyze them, raise them to the correct level of management, suggest corrective actions and verify the closure of outstanding problems.
- Timely support accurate PPAP client review
- Ensure training for production partners on launch lines.
What is required:
- Education; Industrial, Automation, Mechatronic Engineer or similar.
- Advanced English
- Knowledge/skills; Core Tools, Customer-specific requirements, Interpretation of drawings, IATF 16949 and Technical knowledge in production processes.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
- Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
- Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.