What you’ll do:
- Ensure the availability of materials to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor dispatch messages (stoppages due to lack of material) to take appropriate actions and ensure scheduled production.
- Develop the weekly planning of material for sending orders to suppliers.
- Analyze and confirm with suppliers any fluctuations in demand.
- Review Crystal reports (exception report, past due Rans, Daily report of critics, top ten components).
- Report to the daily meeting of Production Control critical components.
- Follow up AS51 (logistics) to ensure the required reception of materials.
- Review and close receipt discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present KPIs on a monthly basis (OTP, Inventory turns) as well as inventory objective.
- Verify, define and dispose of the obsolete components of the At risk report.
- Set and notify running change implementation dates to avoid outdated materials.
- Timely report any critical supplier components.
What is required:
- 2 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Education; Engineering or Bachelor degree
- Advanced English
- Knowledge/skills; Supply Chain (Inventory Planning and Management), Project Management, Negotiation and JDE (CPLAN). Drive Customer Focus, Make sound decisions and Manage Execution.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.