Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• Improve the critical and productive capacity of the equipment
• Evaluation and justification of investments on maintenance.
• Minimize the use and the cost of maintenance I reactivate
• Provide specifications of new machinery
• Develop plans and analysis of replacement of equipment
• Leader in projects of improvement of a new tool design
What is required:
• Knowledge of preventive and corrective maintenance
• Knowledge in Manufacturing and Kaizen.
• GD&T general Dimensions
• CPK'S (Process Capability)
• Drive Collaboration
• Make Sound Decisions
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.