What you’ll do:
Position Summary: Perform full cycle accounts payable functions. Ensure monthly closing of accounts payable in a timely matter. Understands and extracts pertinent financial data. Assist vendors and employees with inquiries related to TMS & Concur operation for our plants in Mexico.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Process 2 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms • Process check requests.
• Audit @ Concur and process credit card bills and travel advances.
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Provide information as needed for our different audits.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Assist with other projects as needed
What is required:
Education: 1+ years of Accounts Payable experience (National & Foreign Vendors) College Degree in accounting or Business Administration preferred Must have strong work ethics Must be well organized and a self-starter Must be able to follow standard filing procedures Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable Proficient in Excel and Word, Oracle experience a plus English Skills 80%+ written and verbally
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.