Serial VEVA Engineer
Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• The Serial VEVA Engineer will be responsible to lead and support pipeline idea generation for VEVA projects that create value, eliminate waste, and reduce cost.
• The ideal candidate will drive reductions through new product designs, serial product enhancements, process improvements, and cost reduction activities.
• The candidate must be a self-directed, results oriented professional that has a take charge attitude for delivering results while meeting project deadlines.
What is required:
• Education: BS Mechanical Engineering
• Advanced English
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Results-oriented with the ability to support cross-functional local and global teams
• Product lifecycle management
• MS Office
• Project timing
• Ability to work with hand tools to disassemble and inspect test parts
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.