Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• Lead application engineering changes at local production site. Work together with Core Engineers and Launch Engineers, and CFT’s. for an adequate implementation strategy.
• Maintain updated engineering change minutes/one pager, accordingly to implementation plan.
• Manage applications engineering changes thru AS007 Checklist with AMGs teams.
• Fill out ECR assessment with local team to CCB2 approval.
• Present to the local CCB application product engineering changes if required, according with local site strategy. Present CCB3 at least 2 weeks before the implementation in CCB local, and CCB4 include lesson learned for engineering changes implemented in production.
What is required:
• Mechanical, Industrial, Design Engineering Degree or similar
• 2 or more years of experience in projects or launches.
• Background as Product Engineer, Launch Engineer, Project leader or Designer on the Automotive Industry.
• Knowledge of Core tools (APQP, PAPP, AMEF, SPC)
• Strong organization skills
• Teamwork, integration
• Negotiation skills
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.