Process Quality Engineer
Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• Build Prototypes parts according APQP events.
• Collaborate with other areas to ensure compliance with quality management system standards.
• Utilize problem solving methods to perform root cause analysis, follow up on corrective actions to ensure controls established in the process to ensure product quality.
What is required:
• Education: Degree in Engineering, Bachelor of Administration or related
• Years and area of experience: 3 year minimum automotive industry
• English level: Level B1 and above, the user can hold routine social chats and conversations with co-workers
• Knowledges/Skills: Knowledge of problem solving methods, APQP phases (PPAP, Control plan, PFMEA), core tools (MSA, SPC, Minitab), software (Excel, Power point, Word, etc.)
• Skills with customer-centric drive, show global perspective, execution and monitoring management, engage and inspire others.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.