Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• Build Prototypes parts according APQP events.
• Review PLM data base for every production part number of the different PSO´s
• Design flow process for different products of PSO´s
• Make notification requests to elaborate routings by manit for each part numbers (traceability of manufacturing products).
What is required:
• Education: Degree in Engineering, Bachelor of Administration or related
• Years and area of experience: 3 year minimum automotive industry
• English level: Level B1 and above, the user can hold routine social chats and conversations with co-workers
• Knowledges/Skills: Knowledge of lean manufacturing system, andon system, PDCA Toyota system, AIAG manual (process module), interpretation of drawings, and GD&T specifications
• Intermediate - advanced Office management, knowledge basic Design software CAD, Catia, Solid work
• Skills with customer-centric drive, show global perspective, execution and monitoring management, engage and inspire others.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.