Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• The candidate will work on CAD activities to support the workload in the NA region.
• He will be focused on AS100 drawings and CAD models.
What is required:
• BS on Engineering (Mechanical desired)
• 2-5 years of experience in the automotive industry
• Prolific on CAD (Specifically CATIA V5)
•Knowledge on CAE
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
*Eligible for referral program