- Stablish works to the team of supplier quality in order to achieve Company goals.
- Administration of material resources and humans in order to improve the suppliers.
- Advise the quality engineer in the internal and external problem solving, derivate from components.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to quality system.
- Stablish ways to good communication with suppliers.
- Avoid financial impacts through the control of application of charge back. (Disposition of defective material and cost derivate from quality of components).
- Develop, coordinate and implement strategies of improvement of supplier with the corporate.
- Prevent problems of quality of components trough the coordination of evaluations and effective approval of process and control system of suppliers. (PPAP) with the scope of Japanese design (VSK) with local manufacturing.
- Provide necessary tools (materials / knowledge) to the group of quality assurance of supplier to order to up growth the personnel and achieve of goals.
- Budget, plan and strategize with Plant Quality Manager.
- Promote a pleasant working environment among team members, as well as the rest of the company.
Strategic Context and Challenges
- Support to quality process engineers.
- Interaction with Process quality area, Customer quality area, Product engineering.
- On time Zero Defect Workshops.
- Read-Across implementation (Cat A).
- Assure raw material containments.
Core Responsibilities and Activities
- Coordinate activities of Process of quality engineers.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings related to customer complaints regardless of components issues.
- Coordinate reports of corrective actions defined to solve problems reported by customer. i.e.: 8D, 5 why, or reports of part analysis.
- Coordinate investigations of supplier defective material.
- Coordination of containments of material due customer or internal issues.
- Follow up to material contained in MRB.
- Be part of Quality group.
- Participate in NCM communications with suppliers.
- Monitoring and analysis data of process audits and statistical process controls and define the corrective actions.
- Problem solving tools.
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.