Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
The controls engineer is responsible for carrying out, analyzing, reviewing and implementing the programs for the operation of all the machinery that will be delivered to the production plant, as well as providing necessary support for its successful start-up.
What you’ll do:
• Develop machinery programs assembled at MB AMX.
• Review Machinery de MTT team.
• Performance TBO with local suppliers.
• Implementation of MECR´s
• Support customers events (PV´s, Special constructions)
• Support BO1, BO2 events.
What is required:
• Engineering Bachelor´s Degree related to Electronic, Electromechanical, Robotics or Automatization.
• 2-3 years of experience programing at the follow PLC technologies:
- PLCs y PACs Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron.
- Knowledge Keyence Devices (IV´s, vision systems, scanners SR series, etc.)
- Knowledge of vision systems Cognex.
- Reading and interpretation of electrical diagrams.
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks. (Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet).
- Diagnosis of failures in automated equipment.
- Kinetix systems parameterization
• Knowledge of: TPM, Pneumatic and Mechanical concepts
• Proactive, Team Work, Results oriented, Problem solving
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.