Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate activities with the associates (download Ebom´s, drawings and documentation)
• Update and register SQDCM´s indicators and daily activities.
• Generate AIAG labels for Orders.
• Ensure the proper execution of work order in production line.
• Ensure the documentation for all our different customers.
• Ensure the receipts of the materials and the correct use in production line.
• Distribute the samples to the different areas
• Ensure the downloads of all information for correct manufacture.
• Ensure the storage of documentation for dead file.
What is required:
• Bachelor’s degree or TSU (Industrial engineering) Communicate effectively, Customer orientation, Enthusiastic, Global thinking, Information handling, Leadership skills, Negotiation skills, Result oriented, Service minded, Strategy and planning, automotive experience.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.