What you’ll do:
- Work with, Configure, and Manage .NET application/Qlik (CDC) data applications with-in Autoliv’s Traceability Systems.
- Understand Cloud concepts
- Troubleshoot any user issues
- Work with server team to maintain server and databases
What is required:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems, or related.
• 3 years of experience as .Net Developer, programming and Qlik experience
• Experience with Azure, Azure Devops, SQL, Python and .net programming languages
• Fluent conversational English.
• Well-versed with concepts and techniques of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.