Customs Compliance Analyst
What you’ll do:
In charge of determination of origin and certification of origin.
Audit of certificates of origin (correct fulfillment).
Knowledge and experience in Rules of Origin of diferent agreements that Mexico is part:
USMCA, ACE55, ALIANZA DEL PACIFICO, BOLIVIA, C.AMERICA, CHILE, COLOMBIA,
CPTPP, ECUADOR, ISRAEL, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, PERU, TLCUEM, URUGUAY.
Formalties in Secretary of Economy (VUCEM).
• Work Regime Changes, Regularizations, electronic files, etc., ensuring compliance with the corresponding regulatory obligations.
• Analyze and verify the correct administration of the inventory control databases (Compliance with Annex 24 and 31)
What is required:
• Bachelor Degree in International Business, Customs Compliance or Business Administration.
• 2 years of experience in: Certification of orgin, and all Mexican customs regulations.
Excel intermediate/ Advanced (dinamic tables, chart, KPI´s, etc)
• Effective communication with related areas: Logistics, Production control & internal users. Internal & external customer & supplier service, Manage Execution & Drive collaboration.
- English: Intermediate/advanced.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
• Hibryd Schedule
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.