What you’ll do:
• Owner of the 8D and NCM process from D4 to closure (including NCM issues from all Divisions)
• Perform Yokoten within their division and initiate global actions with other Segment SQ’s when applicable at the direction of SQ-GPAD/S.
• Owner of the planning and execution of Audit Plan for AS 002 and ALVS 69 Audits according to Autoliv AS 002 Standard frequency.
• Ensure that Annual Layout inspection reports are uploaded and approved in the ALV system for their assigned suppliers.
• Responsible for planning and follow up of Supplier Development activities within their assigned suppliers
• Owner of ZD journey/continuous quality and efficiency improvement for suppliers for assigned suppliers.
What is required:
• 3 Years of Experience in Quality department, preferred experience in Automotive Industry and Supplier Quality / Lean Manufacture.
• Engineering degree (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) •
IATF 16949 – ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Certification (Preferred)
• VDA 6.3 Auditor Certification (Preferred)
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.