What you’ll do:
Autoliv is currently looking to fill the role of a Project Manager, focusing on Steering Wheel business at its AMM Steering Wheel Plant in Matamoros, Mexico. The role entails directing serial life maintenance activities by leading cross-functional teams while working with multiple departments within Autoliv and multiple customers. Applicant should be a self-directed, result-oriented professional willing to deliver results while meeting sales and project deadlines.
• Lead cross functional teams in the successful execution of serial life maintenance activities for various customers.
• Cross-functional team leader-member supporting all applicable internal departments including engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, quality, program management and suppliers to ensure a successful program execution.
• Responsible for project costs, schedule, deliverables, and product performance
• Manage the direct communication and interaction with all Autoliv project members in both technical centers and manufacturing facilities in United States and Mexico
• Responsible for direct communication and interaction with customer for project related matters
• Support Business Unit strategies to leverage Autoliv Driver Airbag and Steering Wheel and other technology, methods, and best practices to differentiate our products based on performance
• Prepare and develop/support technical and timing presentations
• Coordinate project execution in accordance with the Autoliv Product Development System (APDS) to meet all critical internal and customer and manufacturing milestones
• Prepare and maintain robust project timing, PWA/Open Project
• Support customer engineering and manufacturing plants as required.
• Applicant should possess a strong attention to detail and desire to work in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
What is required:
•Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited university ME, EE, IE, etc.
• Strong problem solver
• Motivated and Disciplined
• Organized • Robust Engineering and PM experience
• Ability to lead, train and mentor team New business development Quoting support (New projects, changes, etc.) Product Development and Product Launch Spanish – Native Fluency in English Previous restraints experience at Tier 1; Multiple commodity experience (i.e. DAB, SW, KAB, SB, etc.) a bonus
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.