Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives
What you’ll do:
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, specifications, budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years as a Program Manager
- Must be able to use computer software such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Ability to read assembly and component drawings
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Have good listening skills and the ability to work independently as well as be self-motivated.
Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business