Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
• Design, test and release production seatbelt system designs.
• Manage the release of the design through the Autoliv design change process.
• Manage Customer relationships related to product development and implementation.
• Work with team members to coordinate projects from design through production startup including prototype/pre-production builds, testing and establishment of specifications.
• Release internal component drawings, assembly drawings and customer drawings.
• Support the Autoliv Product Development System by releasing engineering documents related to product design/development such as DFMEA’s, DV/PV test reports, etc.
What is required:
• Engineering degree: Mechanical or related.
• 2-5 years of experience in the automotive industry in product design or engineering.
• Advanced English
• Knowledge and experience with GD&T, SPC, root cause analysis. Preferred Design Experience (CATIA)
• Drive Customer Focus
• Make Sound Decisions
• Manage Execution
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
*This position is eligible for referral program
- Ingeniería, Desarrollo e Investigación (RDE)
- Autoliv Estado de Mexico - Technical Center (AMX)
- Estado remoto
- Remoto híbrido
Autoliv Estado de Mexico - Technical Center (AMX)
Lugar de trabajo
Nos esforzamos por salvar más vidas y prevenir lesiones graves, y nos enfocamos continuamente en la calidad, la confianza y la seguridad para nuestros clientes, la estabilidad y el crecimiento para nuestros accionistas y empleados, además de ser sostenibles y ganar confianza dentro de nuestras comunidades.
Cargando formulario de solicitud