Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68,000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
- Managing Engineering changes
- To lead cross functional teams in the successful change process
- Coordination with productive plants for changes implementation
- Organize a multifunctional teams for plans development and design requisitions.
- Develop client presentations and communicate with them to support the change initiative.
- Lead the team with the development of problem resolution documentation (8-D, etc.) to outline the problem and actions for customer reviews.
- Attend major client meetings related to the project.
- Develop a business relationship with the client and suppliers to ensure effective communication.
- Ensure successful and timely launches at Autoliv and customer assembly facilities by coordinating resources.
What is required:
- Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- Advanced English
- German desirable
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Automotive and/or Coordinating Engineering Changes
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.