What you’ll do:
• Be “CEO of the Project” in leading the team
• To lead cross functional teams in the successful execution of GM Business Unit projects utilizing Autoliv development processes
• Cross-functional team leader-member supporting all applicable internal departments including engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, quality, program management and suppliers to ensure a successful program launch
• Responsible for providing voice of Autoliv North America division into global project teams to ensure productive global teamwork leading to positive results for Autoliv globally and locally
• Responsible for project costs, schedule, deliverables, and product performance
• Manage the direct communication and interaction with all Autoliv project members in both technical centers and manufacturing facilities in United States and Mexico
What is required:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited university ME, EE, IE, etc.
•Previous experience in New business development Quoting support (New projects, changes, etc.)
•Product Development and Product Launch Previous restraints experience at Tier 1;
•Multiple commodity experience (i.e. DAB, SW, KAB, SAB, RRAB, SB, etc.) a bonus
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.