Project Supplier Quality Engineer
What you’ll do:
• The Project Supplier Quality Engineer (PSQE) is a key role at Autoliv and is responsible for working with external suppliers to develop robust processes and deliver high quality parts.
•Project SQE is involved from the pre-qualification of the supplier through the successful launch of components
•Activities include verification of suppliers’ use of industry standards, Autoliv Standards, review of suppliers agreed to production lines/practices, and provide support on non-conforming materials and events.
•The PSQE will work with internal teams such as Project Launch, Purchasing, Engineering and other Quality teams to plan quality events and resolve issues.
•Manage PPAP/PSW approvals for external suppliers.
What is required:
• Barchelor´s Degree Engineering:Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical
• 2 yrs previous experience Project Management, Communication, Quality Control
• Experience in deployment and/or auditing of APQP, PPAP, 8D, FMEA, SPC, VDA
• Knowledgeable in IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements • Experience in managing projects
• Excels at oral and written communication skills
• Experience in coaching, mentoring, and negotiating
• Demonstrate high competence in assembling data and presenting information in a clear and concise
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.