What you’ll do:
- Plan, organize, execute and direct activities related to special and organizational events, as well as keep updated the calendar of events (including visits).
- Design the campaigns and / or graphic strategies for the different areas, as well as informative material of the different events.
- Coordinate activities that promote the social responsibility of the company. Keep updated the different media (televisions and communication center).
- Support activities related to corporate visits, customers, institutions, companies, according to the calendar of events (transportation, lodging, food, etc.), and receive visitors, suppliers to channel them to the corresponding area.
- Supports in other HR tasks such as Recruitment, Labor relations, employee services, etc.
What is required:
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Communications or similar
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
- Previous experience in Internal Communications, brand identity, social media management
- Experience in Project management is a plus
- Fluent English speaking is required
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
- Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
- Recursos Humanos, Comunicaciones y Sostenibilidad
- Autoliv Queretaro West (AQW)
Autoliv Queretaro West (AQW)
Lugar de trabajo
Nos esforzamos por salvar más vidas y prevenir lesiones graves, y nos enfocamos continuamente en la calidad, la confianza y la seguridad para nuestros clientes, la estabilidad y el crecimiento para nuestros accionistas y empleados, además de ser sostenibles y ganar confianza dentro de nuestras comunidades.
Cargando formulario de solicitud